We at B-delicious are committed to promoting the responsible enjoyment of our products, but not at the expense of violating the following principles:
- Alcohol should be used and consumed in a responsible manner.
- Alcohol should be used and consumed only by individuals who are of legal drinking age. The individual must be 20 years or above to be able to consume our alcohol products.
- Do NOT drink and drive. If you need transportation, use a designated driver, public transportation, or a taxi service. And please be careful when crossing the street after drinking.
- Do NOT mix alcohol with drugs. Check with your doctor or pharmacy before you drink while on any prescription drug. This includes over-the-counter drugs such as sleeping pills and cold or cough medicines. Alcohol should be avoided while taking certain antibiotics, arthritic, anti-depressant, and many other prescription medications.
- Alcohol should not be used when pregnant. Alcohol can cause harm to your pregnancy.